14th August 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Till what percentage rounding-off is allowed for Post Graduation score?

I have scored 49.6% in Post Graduation. Can I round of to 50% and state 50% in my profile for jobs? Is it ethically allowed? Or, any action can be taken by concerned university?

22nd August 2020, 07:11 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Till what percentage rounding-off is allowed for Post Graduation score?

No, it can be round of 50% .... As if you scored 49.4% then you cannot round of to 50%. In Resume, there is no need to mention percentage.
25th August 2020, 08:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Till what percentage rounding-off is allowed for Post Graduation score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 49.6% in Post Graduation. Can I round of to 50% and state 50% in my profile for jobs? Is it ethically allowed? Or, any action can be taken by concerned university?
In any job profiles you wont be asked for marks scores.It would be a testing stage so recruiter will select based on your knowledge skills,body language,communication skills and experience expertise where as in Government authorities or admission you need to mention accurate marks say 49.6%,it can not be round off..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?