22nd August 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Tips to become a Civil judge after completion of LLB course?

I am a new student of LLB and please help me in this field and want to make a civil judge? Can you please suggest me some good tips which I can follow to ensure that I will become a Civil Judge one day? Please provide your suggestions soon as possible to me.

31st August 2017, 09:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a Civil judge after completion of LLB course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

After completion of bachelor's degree in law, you need to register with Bar council of India and appear for All India Bar council Examination. Advocates with five years of experience or more are eligible to become Judge in either Civil or Criminal cases.

Candidates with certain years of experience as Civil Judge can become Judge in High court.
31st August 2017, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a Civil judge after completion of LLB course?

There is a certain procedure to become a Civil Judge and here are the instructions to be followed.

>> In order to become a Civil Judge you are required to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by concerned high courts.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in this examination is "LLB (3 year Bachelor of Law) course".

>> As you are still pursue Bachelor of Law course, I suggest you to first successfully complete that course.

>> After completion of the course, you will be called for appearing in entrance examination and after getting certain years of experience then you will become Civil Judge under grade II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?