29th April 2010, 10:42 PM
v.sakthivel

Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?

i want tips for iit-jee of 2011 because my aim is to join in aeronautical engineering course in iit

6th March 2011, 09:49 AM
sumitraised

Default Re: Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?

IIT-JEE is an all India based exam which requires intensive hard work with a lot of seriousness.. Not to make you bore, I would like to go through the following points. :

- It is said that an IIT aspirant works and study for atleast about 18 hours a day. So you check yourself how much serious you are.

- As you study, keep the habit of making small notes that would be helpful for the final day preparation.

- Try to focus on understanding and reasoning abilities than mugging things up.

- IIT-JEE basically have two divisions :
1) Theory and reasoning abilities
2) Quick Problem Solving capabilities.

- Chemistry : 1) more focus on Organic chemistry and reasoning that contains much marks.
2) Real gases are easy so its better that you dont miss that..
3) Study a bit on inorganic chemistry and related chemical equations.
- Physics : 1) Optics is an important part.
2) Rotational Dynamics and
3) a bit study about electric field(basics) is must...
4) Kinematics are basics so i guess that you are all prepared with that.
- Mathematics : 1) Focus on basics i.e. A.M,G.M, Complex nos., Statistics. These are all small things and so you make sure you have gone through this.
2) Solve Problems on regular basis on Parabola, Hyperbola and Ellipse even when they are shifted to some other origin...

Note: The above points are priority wise... So concentrate much on 1st points if basics are clear..

Wish you all the best .
6th March 2011, 12:35 PM
harshhunny
Member+

Default Re: Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?

You have to score a good rank in IIT-JEE exam to fulfill your dream.
for this prepare well ! i am attaching the iit last year question paper so that u have an idea of about paper level.

there are several coaching institues . i recommend that you should go for coaching also.
for eg. FIITJEE, NARAYANA , PIE, CAREER LAUNCHER ,VIDYA MANDIR etc..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf paper12009.pdf(3.07 MB, 166 views)
File Type: pdf paper22009.pdf(2.56 MB, 98 views)
6th March 2011, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You need to first of all understand the areas that you will be tested upon. Also you need to understand the structure of the exam. You need to solve each type of problem as the questions will depend on the paper setter. There is no other way than being systematic. You need to devote a good amount of time for this.
6th March 2011, 03:24 PM
sachin2places

Hello......Nobody can give you tips to crack IITJEE because it is like you are asking for a shortcut but there are no shortcuts to reach the top.
If you have really given 6-8 hours of study everyday for the last 2 years and have been doing well in all the exams then possibly you have a good chance.
It gets decided 6 months before the exam whether you have a chance in IIT JEE or not because whatever you'll study in the next 6 months will be to improve your rank.
For Aeronautical engineering,i believe a rank of 4000 would be good enough for top IITs.
All the best.
6th March 2011, 09:08 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

Tips for IIT:*Work as hard as you can.Devote atleast 6-7 hrs to study.
*Solve as many different types of ques. from books of different writers as questions which comes in IIT are unique only concept will be same.
*Study thorughly your study material & do not leave any topic because a single ques. involves concept from 2 or 3 chapters so solve that types also.
*Give test series from different institutions because due to this you will learn time management & also gains confidence.
*Discuss topicwith frnds
15th March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am student of grade 10 studying in Dubai & my final exams will finish by 25 th march ,please advise to study my 11th and 12th grade in FIIT JEE and eligibility to join this institute and date of entrance exam if any? How u rate fiit jee hyderabad branch......shahrukh
29th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What shoud be the minimum rank to get selection in iit jee in order to aeronouticke engineering??
Plz answer me.
29th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What shoud be the minimum rank to get selection in iit jee in order to aeronouticke engineering??
Plz answer me.
19th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the scope of aernautical engineering in india?
3rd July 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask is there any other entrance exam after class X1 .
PLEASE TELL ME .
8th September 2011, 11:42 PM
tanmayeetripathy

HI FRIEND.

-ANY COMPETATIVE EXAM NEEDS YOUR HARDWORK AND PREPARATION BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE.IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO JOIN A COACHING CENTRE.

- THERE ARE THOUSANDS WHO CRACK THE EXAM WITHOUT ANY COACHING BUT THEY ACHIEVE WITH FOCUSSED PREPARATION AND HARD WORK.

-BUT YOU WILL BE WRONG IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CRACK THE EXAMS LIKE AIEEE IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF PREPARATION.IT REQUIRES YEARS OF PREPARATIONS..
SO YOU MUST PREPARE FROM RIGHT NOW.

-If you have the determination to crack JEE, then by studying regular books for PCM you can surely crack it..SO SELF STUDY IS MUST WHETHER YOU JOIN COACHING INSTITUTE OR NOT..

-TRY TO PRACTICE MORE AND BUILD UP YOUR CONCEPTS

FOLLOW THESE BOOKS FOR PCM .THESE SHALL BE VERY USEFUL TO YOU.

MATHS: R.D.SHARMA (FOR THEORY AND PRACTICE) AND PURUSHOTTEM KUMAR-OBJECTIVE (IT MUST BE FOR PRACTICE)

* PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY: BHARTI BHAVAN PUBLICATIONS

* ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: NCERT (MUST)

* INORGANIC CHEMISTRY: NCERT (MUST) (YOU NEED NOTHING ELSE FOR PREPARING THIS PART)

* NOTE: PREFER MTG PUBLICATION MONTHLY MAGAZINE ALSO &IF ARE TAKING COACHING FROM SOMEWHERE, THEN PREFER THAT NOTES ALSO.

* PHYSICS: H.C.VERMA (PART 1 & 2 BOTH)(FOR THEORY AS WELL AS PRACTICE)

BEYOND ALL THESE , STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPTS FROM NCERT BOOKS.

ALL THE BEST
13th September 2011, 11:37 AM

all the best.. need below 4000 rank to get it
18th October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i will practise very much and i attend the weekly iit tests conducted in my clg but when i see the question paper i cant understand the question and then i loose my concentration
14th March 2012, 09:31 AM
kaveribiswas

IIT-JEE basically have two divisions :

- Chemistry : 1) more focus on Organic chemistry and reasoning that contains much marks.
3) a bit study about electric field(basics) is must...
4) Kinematics are basics so i guess that you are all prepared with that.
- Mathematics : 1) Focus on basics i.e. A.M,G.M, Complex nos., Statistics. These are all small things and so you make sure you have gone through this.
2) Solve Problems on regular basis on Parabola, Hyperbola and Ellipse even when they are shifted to some other origin...

Good luck...........
14th March 2012, 10:30 AM
jobsick

IIT-JEE basically have two divisions :

3) a bit study about electric field(basics) is must.
15th March 2012, 11:38 AM
jobsick

It is said that an IIT aspirant works and study for atleast about 18 hours a day. So you check yourself how much serious you are.

- As you study, keep the habit of making small notes that would be helpful for the final day preparation.

- Try to focus on understanding and reasoning abilities than mugging things up.

- IIT-JEE basically have two divisions :

15th March 2012, 11:57 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IIT jee
Then I must tell you that please start hard preparation for IIT JEE
Here are some books for you.
You can follow these books :

LIST OF BOOKS :

1st May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 10th started now. my dream is to become aeronautical engineering in IIT. if i study 10 1 and 10 2 in CBSE schools;will it be easy to crack IIT-JEE exams(main and advance).
i will study average like 60-75%. will it be easy to me?which coaching institute will be good to get rank in both exams(main and advance).please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?