5th August 2018, 12:45 PM
Subhadip0220

Tips to prepare for DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam for Diploma Mechanical candidate?

Sir, I want to prepare for CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam of DRDO. I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know some tips so that I can prepare for this recruitment exam. Please tell me asap.

26th January 2020, 05:11 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Tips to prepare for DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam for Diploma Mechanical candidate?

DRDO invites application CEPTAM (Centre for Personnel Talent Management) for the post of STA 'B' (Senior Technical Assistant).

Preparation Tips for DDRO CEPTAM STA 'B' Exam
- Start preparation as early as possible.
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern. Analyse where you can cover maximum marks, what's your strength and weakness.
- Prepare a study plan and try to follow it. Give more emphasis on topic which covers more marks.
- Start preparation topic by topic from any subject. When complete a topic, Revise it again. Solve the previous asked questions and other objective questions from that topic. Prepare a short note of important points, formulas and shortcuts.
- Try to complete the entire syllabus at least 2 months before the examination so that you can get enough time for revision and mock tests.
- Solve previous papers and get idea about which type questions may be in the examination.
- Attempt more and more mock tests to boost your confidence. Also analyze where you are doing mistakes and improve it so that it can't be repeated at the time of exam.

DRDO CEPTAM STA 'B' Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 150
- Maximum Marks : 150
- Duration : 2 Hours

Syllabus
1) Technical Questions : 100 Questions
- From Concern Subject
2) Non-Technical Questions : 50 Questions
- General Aptitude
- General Reasoning

Preparation Books
- CEPTAM DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment Mechanical Engineering by G.K.Publication
- CEPTAM DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment Mechanical Engineering by Arihant Publication
- DRDO Entry Test Mechanical Engineering by Priyanka Prakashan
- Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type) by R.S.Khurmi (S.Chand Publication)
- Mechanical Engineering for Competition by R.K.Jain (Khanna Publishers)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal (S.Chand Publication)
16th January 2022, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam for Diploma Mechanical candidate?

Tips to prepare for DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment exam for Diploma in computer engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?