11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Mode of selection in DRDO CEPTAM-8 for STA-B & Technician-A post?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know about the mode of selection in DRDO CEPTAM-8 recruitment. I have applied for STA-B & Technician-A post recruitment of DRDO. Kindly tell me about the mode of selection for this post. Waiting for your reply!

12th July 2016, 05:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mode of selection in DRDO CEPTAM-8 for STA-B & Technician-A post?

Selection Process of DRDO CEPTAM-8 for STA-B and Technician-A Posts:

DRDI generally conducts a Centre for Personnel Talent Management the entry test for the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant (STA-B) and Technician A (Tech A) and other posts. The basic selection process of this recruitment is given below.

>> Written Examination

>> Skill Test

>> Trade Test

>> Physical Test

>> Medical Test AND

>> Interview

Remember that candidates will be called for the written examination without any scrutiny. The selection process consists of the above recruitment processes.
13th July 2016, 04:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Mode of selection in DRDO CEPTAM-8 for STA-B & Technician-A post?

You will have to face written exam & then interview. You will be getting 150 questions of objective type. Out of 50 questions will come from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science & 100 questions from subject concerned. You must score good marks to get the chance to face interview. Below I have attached the advertisement for the same which will give you details in more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?