4th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus and model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM written exam for the post of STA-B(Veterinary)?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am VAISAKHAN, applied for the post of STA-B (VETERINARY) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on me.
Thanking you,

Regards
vaisakhan

15th March 2023, 06:33 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Detailed syllabus and model question papers of DRDO CEPTAM written exam for the post of STA-B(Veterinary)?

DRDO CEPTAM stands for Defence Research & Development Organisation Centre for Personnel Talent Management. The written exam for the post of STA-B (Veterinary) consists of two parts: Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 1 consists of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each question carries one mark and there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.

Part 2 consists of 100 questions on the specific subject of Veterinary Science. The syllabus for Part 2 is as follows:
  • Animal Anatomy and Physiology
  • Animal Nutrition
  • Animal Breeding and Genetics
  • Animal Reproduction
  • Livestock Production Management
  • Animal Health and Hygiene
  • Veterinary Clinical Medicine and Surgery
  • Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
  • Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology
  • Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology
  • Animal Husbandry Extension Education

Here are some sample questions for Part 1:

What is the full form of DRDO?
a) Defence Research and Development Organisation
b) Department of Research and Development Organisation
c) Development and Research Organisation for Defence
d) None of the above

Which is the highest mountain peak in the world?
a) Mount Kilimanjaro
b) Mount Everest
c) Mount K2
d) Mount Olympus

What is the square root of 169?
a) 13
b) 14
c) 15
d) 16

Here are some sample questions for Part 2:

Which of the following hormones is responsible for milk let-down in a lactating cow?
a) Prolactin
b) Oxytocin
c) Thyroxine
d) Estrogen

Which breed of cattle is known for its high milk yield?
a) Jersey
b) Sahiwal
c) Murrah
d) Red Sindhi

Which of the following diseases is caused by a protozoan parasite?
a) Foot and Mouth Disease
b) Anthrax
c) Black Quarter
d) Babesiosis

As for model question papers and training institutes, you can visit the official website of DRDO CEPTAM for sample papers and also search for coaching institutes in your area that offer training for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?