15th August 2017, 08:59 PM
mukeshkumarrfj2017@gmail.

Tips to prepare for DRDO exam while doing diploma in civil engineering?

Tips to prepare for DRDO exam while doing diploma in civil engineering? Can you please give me the details on this? Do I need to go for some class to get prepared or I can prepare on my own? Awaiting for your response on this. Thanks!

17th August 2017, 08:20 PM
starberry

Default Re: Tips to prepare for DRDO exam while doing diploma in civil engineering?

Hello,

DRDO exam will be as difficult as GATE. So it will be tough and it depends on your potential to prepare yourself. Here are some tips to start preparing for exam-

> Select your subject and focus on basics of technical knowledge in that subject, this will help you to solve and understand tough questions. Also basics of subjects are asked in twisted manner.
> Make a preparation strategy based on topics covered in the DRDO exam. Keep record of topics you have learned and left to do.
> Get the sample papers to get the idea of type of questions and the topics covered in the exam.
> Books are available in the market for this exam preparation. Choose books that contain theory and method to solve questions.

All the best for your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?