20th August 2012, 12:30 AM
vidhi rai

Tips related to HR interview?

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
Please tell me some tips related to HR interview.

What type of questions can Company asked in the interview?
What should I say about my strengths and weakness?
What should i say about my short term and Long term goals?

4th June 2015, 11:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips related to HR interview?

Human Resource interview is an important part of any interview in which interviewer try to analyze your overall personality which includes posture, gesture, the way you speak, your communication skills, facial expression while saying something, your real mentality etc.

So you need to be careful while representing yourself in front of the interviewer.

Do a research work regarding the company details because sometime they ask you about their company details. Some of the important questions asked in HR interview are:

1. Tell me about yourself in brief.

2. Why do you want to join our company?

3. Why should I hire you?

4. Are you willing to relocate?

5. Tell me your strength and weaknesses?

6. Where do you want to see yourself after five years?

7. What is your long term and short term goals?

In case of strength and weakness questions, you should mention your positive quality like punctuality, honesty, self motivation, hardworking, adaptable to any kind of environment etc.

To be very frank, never discuss your weakness, simply mention your areas of improvement.

Your short term goal should be to join the company for which you are giving interview and long term goals should be able to be at good position after some years in same company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?