17th October 2016, 02:34 PM
Arnit98

Top 10 UGC recognized universities in West Bengal for BA(Honours) Geography

In 2017 I'll give hs and then I want to study BA(honours) Geography in a ugc recognised university in West Bengal.So kindly tell me the name of top 10 ugc recognised universities in W.B. to study BA(honours) Geography and also tell the annual fees of the course and admission criteria of that particular universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.A geography from Karnataka state open university valid for West Bengal school service examination? -- [New]
  2. List of UGC approved universities which offer Part Time PhD in Economics in West Bengal?
  3. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  4. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  5. Is B.Tech from AMIETE recognized by UGC to pursue Ph.D from Kalyani University of West Bengal?
  6. Which are the UGC/AICTE/NCVET affiliate universities in West Bengal?
  7. How to do M.Ed in distance learning in west bengal
  8. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  9. Future prospects of studying Geography Honors with Maths? Do this course available in West Bengal?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in West Bengal SLET(Geography)? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
  13. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  14. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  15. List of universities in India offering B.P.Ed course recognized by UGC?
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  17. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  18. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
18th October 2016, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 UGC recognized universities in West Bengal for BA(Honours) Geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnit98 View Post
In 2017 I'll give hs and then I want to study BA(honours) Geography in a ugc recognised university in West Bengal.So kindly tell me the name of top 10 ugc recognised universities in W.B. to study BA(honours) Geography and also tell the annual fees of the course and admission criteria of that particular universities.
List of the best college for B.A in Geography in West Bengal:-

Dum Dum Motijheel Rabindra Mahavidyalaya (affiliated to the University of Calcutta)
No. 208/B/2, Dum Dum Road,
Kolkata -700074, West Bengal

University of Kolkata,
Kolkata - 700073, West Bengal

Jadavpur University,
PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata West Bengal
Course: Mtech. BiotechnologyBose University,
Kolkata West Bengal

Ashutosh College
Address: No. 92, Near Cancer Hospital, Shyamaprasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
Phone: 033 2455 4504

Gurudas College
Address: 1/1, Suren Sarkar Rd, Phoolbagan, Beliaghata, Jewish Graveyard,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700010
Phone: 033 2353 6653
19th October 2016, 12:25 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Top 10 UGC recognized universities in West Bengal for BA(Honours) Geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnit98 View Post
Top UGC recognized universities in west Bengal which provides BA Honours (geography) are given as follows:
Presidency university Kolkata
St. Xavier's college, Kolkata
Lady brabourne college, Kolkata
Jadavpur university, Kolkata
Bethune college, Kolkata
Loreto college, Kolkata
Scottish church college, Kolkata
Asutosh college, Kolkata
Maulana azad college, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?