7th September 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering

iam now a pre-final year civil engineering student..iam very much interested in joining indian airforce..can i get a job in airforce soon after completing my degree...?what all procedures i must follow to fullfill my dreams as an airforce officer...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering
  2. Indian Air Force job for prefinal year engineering students?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force? I am studying in pre final year in civil
  4. Can I get a job after completion of Civil Engineering in Air Force?
  5. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Can I join in India Air Force after passing diploma in civil?
  8. Wha are the Minimum qualification marks for GATE exam?
  9. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  10. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to get a job in technical side? I am a final year civil engineering student
  12. Government job for Civil engineering for fresher?
  13. When to apply for Jobs being a pre-final year candidate of ECE?
  14. How can I get a job in Nissan, Hyundai and Tatamotors? I am a pre final year student
  15. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  16. How much aggregate is required in B.Tech to attend GATE entrance exam?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech after completion of MCA?
  18. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2015, 04:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering

Yes, you are eligible to join the Air force examination but you have to wait till your graduation.

After that you are eligible for the CDS and the AFCAT examination and you need to clear the examination for the final selection. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation in the Physics,Mathematics or in the Bachelor of Technology.
* Candidate age must be between 19-23 years.

Both the examination are conducted in the two stages as the written and the SSB. And you need to qualify in both the examination for the final selection.

Both the examination are conducted twice in a year. The AFCAT examination contains three paper in which the candidate who qualifies in all the paper are eligible for the Ground as well as Flying duty both.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in or www.careerairforce.nic.in
19th October 2016, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Airforce after doing pre final year civil engineering

Is it not possible for me to take AFCAT or CDSE exams being in pre-final year of B.E?Mayb for preparation atleast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?