25th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?

I have master of finance and now I want to get another master of economics from Indian Top school or other countries.

I want to know the list of indian school in particular and other countries in general.

My idea of pursuing this master is to strengthen my profile for pursuing PHd economics in US good school..

Please do let me know the competitiveness of the entrance exams of indian top schools and other universities abroad

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other entrance other than GMAT? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  2. Best Universities abroad for MS after SE Mech from Mumbai University? entrance exams required?
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  4. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  6. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  7. How should I prepare to join MBA in top Indian B School? Difference between GMAT and CAT?
  8. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  9. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  10. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  11. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  12. Which exams to give to seek MS electrical in various top universities abroad?
  13. Procedure for admission to MBA courses in foreign colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where to do MBA in India or Abroad?
  15. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student
  18. What is better between CAT and GMAT?
7th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?

Which is the entrance exam to apply in econometrics course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?