10th February 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?

Sir, I'm doing my plus two. I like to do Economics as my UG course. Can you please tell me some of the best colleges in India known for Economics? Do they admit students based on merit?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  2. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  3. Admission procedure for masters in Economics, scope and top colleges for the same?
  4. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  6. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  9. Which are the top colleges for master in economics?
  10. Good colleges for MA in Economics? Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  13. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  14. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  15. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  18. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
10th February 2011, 06:51 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?

the best college for economics in India are
delhi university
indraprashta university
jhadavpur university
anna university
mysore university

all these colleges take admission on the basis of merit ,you have to really score well in your 12th class to get admission in these colleges
24th February 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?

what is the process of admission in economics in JNU in post graduate in 2011??
28th February 2011, 05:58 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Best colleges for Economics

indraprashta university
jhadavpur university
anna university
mysore university

in these colleges merit is the main base.
4th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,any college conduct entrance exam for addmission in b.a. Hons in economics
10th April 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

will i get admission in fergusson college pune in ba economics if i score 70-75% in 2 from science?
26th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i compelet my TYBBM(IB) in june , i want to do further study in MA ECONOMICS , can u plz tell me the procedure of that?
16th June 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How is maitreyi college for economics hons.?I scored 92% in my best of four and I am getting eco hons in maitreyi. Should I take it or wait for the second cut off list?
24th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

which college in hindi medium for m.a. Economics and admission produsre.
8th July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know carreer after BA in economics
23rd May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

ma economics college whichgive admission on merit basis?
31st May 2012, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

good colleges for M.A in economics Bangalore
8th January 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com from pune university and doing c.s final currently I want to do m.a economics what is the procedure to get into best colleges in india for the same
19th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

SIR, KINDLY REPLY ME HOW TO APPLY A MA ECONOMICS HONS IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
10th March 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

My dauther wants to get into best Economics Graduate or related courses after plus 2 in CBSE...The world is very competitive thus you have to look at all possible options.Also some times there are hidden Gem of special courses or colleges ,not so well known.Pl share which Graduate courses or colleges to apply for the economics gratuation and related aspirations.Doability is also important..she may get 80 to 90 percent.Thanks in advance on any inputs..
Also any program which has top unoversity tie up and has any exchange program?
10th March 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i have completed ma eco hons nd wanna pursue MA ECO.kindly suggest me sme gud colleges n univrsities....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?