4th April 2011, 03:50 PM
kalss

Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?

im in my second year of biomedical engg. i want to do ms after my btech. i want to do my masters in mumbai only. r there any top colgs in mumbai where i can pursue my masters.. also im not sure wat exams i should give for admission in pg colgs..

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering ICWAI in Mumbai?
  2. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics? -- [New]
  3. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  4. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. Government colleges in Mumbai offering BBA course?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  8. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  9. Colleges offering 5 years LLB course in Mumbai after passing 12th exams? Any colleges conducting exams after admissions? What is the average cutoff of each year?
  10. Dont have Math's in 12th : Can I do MCA after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  12. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  14. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  15. List of top colleges offering BBA-IT in Mumbai?
  16. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  17. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  18. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
16th June 2011, 06:20 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?

yes there are many institutes in Mumbai which offer bio medical masters...
here are some best institutes in Mumbai:
1>University of Mumbai
Address
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai-400 032
Fort Campus: 2265 2819 / 2265 2825

2>Indian Institute Of Technology,Bombay

3>Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)

thank you...best of luck..
13th August 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?

hi im doing my it prefinal year i want 2 do master of software in india.so could u plz suggest me sme idea of clge and the eligibility criteria
8th October 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Hey! I am student of first year engineering I want to know whether I can get colleges for master of science in aerospace in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?