7th January 2011, 02:32 PM
anshulkumarsharma

How to get scholarship for doing Masters(Embedded Systems) in Germany? Where to apply for admission?

how to get scholarship for doing masters(embedded systems) in Germany? Where to apply for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  5. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  6. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  7. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  8. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  11. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  12. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  14. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks? -- [New]
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  18. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
27th May 2011, 03:28 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing Masters(Embedded Systems) in Germany? Where to apply for admission?

Hi,

Some scholarship for studying Germany are given below:

Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
Hans Böckler Foundation Scholarship
DAAD Scholarship

Application will get from website which is given below:

http://www.daad.org/?p=48968
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?