31st July 2012, 05:58 PM
deepthipriya kumar

Top colleges to pursue education through distance education? I have completed B.Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical engineering with 83.5%

sir i,ve completed B.tech in chemical and electrochemical engineering with 83.5 pecentage.can u please suggest me top colleges to pursue my education through distance education or e learing in M.tech chemical or environmental engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  2. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  3. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  4. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  5. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  6. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  7. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  8. How to do B.E/B.Tech in distance education university after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  9. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  10. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  11. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  12. How to do LLB through distance education?
  13. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  14. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  15. List of Universities to do MA in Archaeology in India through Distance Education?
  16. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  18. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges to pursue education through distance education? I have completed B.Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical engineering with 83.5%

THAT IS NOT ENOUGH SCORE YOU HAVE TO TRY YOUR BEST FOR THE ADMISSION.
23rd February 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges to pursue education through distance education? I have completed B.Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical engineering with 83.5%

how to do any chemical related master of engineering programes having BE in eee qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?