23rd January 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which topics are best to give PPT? I am a 2nd year ECE student

sir/madam i am 2nd year E.C.E student.which topics are best for us to give ppt

Related Questions:
  1. Topics on which I can start my project while in ECE 2nd year?
  2. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  3. How should I decide the project topics? List of some medical related project topics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  5. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  6. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. How to do training in DMRC? I am a B.Tech ECE branch student
  8. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  11. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  12. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
  13. Good summer training after 2nd year B.Tech (ECE)?
  14. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  15. Course that I can do while in ECE 2nd year which can give me some practical knowledge?
  16. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  17. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
13th July 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which topics are best to give PPT? I am a 2nd year ECE student

hi frnds i am a second year ece student.i am going to present paper presentation.please sujest me the best topics
28th December 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which topics are best to give PPT? I am a 2nd year ECE student

i am 2 year ece student i want a paper presentation page or copy and how to present a paper presentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?