16th June 2012, 12:11 AM
shubhamgoyal060792

Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE

Helo sr/mam i m shubham i m 4rm ece 2nd year cn i get a training after 2nd year or whch company s good and suitable for me

16th June 2012, 02:36 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE

Hello Friend,

Usually Vocational Training is done in 3rd year either in summer or winter. You can still

do the Vocational Training in 2nd year also but you will have to do it again in the

3rd year. For this you need to write an application to your principal regarding the training

, the period for which you are to perform the training and the company in which you are

trying to do the training. As you are an ECE student, you can do the training from

BSNL,CESC, and other government companies. You will also get a stipend.
7th June 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is the ipt is important for second year students?
21st June 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I'm Kaushik Haldar, now i pursuing 3rd yr B.Tech course in E.C.E . How can i get vocational training under vodafone for 1/2 week in kolkata at puja vaccation 2014 ?
Plz. help me by give proper information.
Thanking You
8th May 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after 2nd puc with average score of 75?i could get into engineering but a local colleges dont ensure placements,medical is out of option.wat do u suggest i do ,should i study 2nd pu again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?