19th May 2011, 11:22 PM
kumarraj777

Tricks to solved maths question in Bank Clerk Exam?

pls send me whole tricks for the solution of maths for bank clerk exam preparation

20th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Amita Banerjee

Smile Re: Tricks to solved maths question in Bank Clerk Exam?

Buy a vaidic math book.There you will find the easiest & fastest way to solve any problem.Along with that do solve lots and lots of reasonings, and keep a stop clock before you to check the time taken by you ,to solve the problems.

With Best Wishes,
Amita
20th May 2011, 12:27 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Tricks to solved maths question in Bank Clerk Exam?

There are some basic fundamentals to solve the questions-
All the basics should be crystal clear. Basics can be thoroughly prepared by comprehensive study of class 10th mathematics formulae.
Regular practice and attention should be paid to all the sections-Reasoning, Mathematics, English, etc.
Full-length mock test, comprising of all the sections, should be attempted within the fixed time period.
Be aware of all the current affairs and current issues related to economics, politics, business etc. For that, read newspapers and magazines regularly.
Good expressions and grammatically correct sentences should be used while attempting descriptive questions.
Most important handwriting should be legible while attempting descriptive section.
Be aware of the latest examination pattern of bank clerk exam.
Attempt General Awareness/ Marketing aptitude /Computer awareness section first, as it will take less time.
Try to complete all the sections within 20-25 minutes, so that the last 5-10 minutes are left for revision.
Practice regularly as it is the only key to success.
Hard work, acting in a systematic way and time management helps to crack the exam efficiently.
Follow these steps to get success.
Thanks!
25th May 2011, 11:33 PM
Bhojrajjangid

Dude first you should understant basic rules of maths and then solve regularly more and more previous papers.
8th June 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

is it availabe vadic math book
30th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

any book for prepair math in short time pls say
8th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is thiruppathi..........now i applied bank clerical exam..but still now i did not prepared if anyone know the details about shortcut methods in maths and reasoning kindly let me know..also i heard that vaidic maths book gies all those details if it is correct how can i get that book..where is available that book
9th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is avinash.................now i applied bank clerical exam..but still now i did not prepared if anyone know the details about shortcut methods in maths and reasoning kindly let me know..also i heard that vaidic maths book gies all those details if it is correct how can i get that book..where is available that book
22nd September 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

what is exampaper pattern of ibps?
8th October 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book of mathematics and sample paper for maths for clerical exam of ibps?
20th October 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi tis is divya, may i know some short tricks to dolve math problem in ibps clerk exam
30th November 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Re:- Tricks to solved Maths Question in Bank Clerk Exam.

Hi if I am from Ambala Cantt and last year I have got position in Bank clerk exam,
Reason, I have got coaching at Chandigarh from the Institute Tension Free Maths
Where I learned to speed up the calculation and very easy communication to learn Maths.
Because MATHS was my problem.
For more detail visit at [email protected]
5th May 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

pervious 5year paper of sbi clerk send me
4th June 2012, 02:20 PM
jaydeep632

yes you can apply for bank po ma maternal uncle also got a job on bacic of 55% in BE
4th June 2012, 02:28 PM
jaydeep632

you can buy R S Agraval and solve it.
you can find many short cut trick to solve it..
14th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is milap plz tell me the trick to solve math in bank exam and how i can solve g.english my email id is [email protected]
15th August 2012, 12:41 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

All the basics should be crystal clear. Basics can be thoroughly prepared by comprehensive study of class 10th mathematics formulae.
Regular practice and attention should be paid to all the sections-Reasoning, Mathematics, English, etc.
Full-length mock test, comprising of all the sections, should be attempted within the fixed time period.
Be aware of all the current affairs and current issues related to economics, politics, business etc. For that, read newspapers and magazines regularly.
Good expressions and grammatically correct sentences should be used while attempting descriptive questions.
Most important handwriting should be legible while attempting descriptive section.
Attempt General Awareness/ Marketing aptitude /Computer awareness section first, as it will take less time.
Try to complete all the sections within 20-25 minutes, so that the last 5-10 minutes are left for revision.
Hard work, acting in a systematic way and time management helps to crack the exam efficiently.

Thanks
15th August 2012, 08:51 PM
manu3

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tricks-solved-maths-question-bank-clerk-exam-171799.html#ixzz23cnFNYWS
15th August 2012, 08:53 PM
manu3

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tricks-solved-maths-question-bank-clerk-exam-171799.html#ixzz23cnFNYWS
15th August 2012, 10:28 PM
manu3

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tricks-solved-maths-question-bank-clerk-exam-171799.html#ixzz23dBU4MS8
15th August 2012, 10:29 PM
manu3

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tricks-solved-maths-question-bank-clerk-exam-171799.html#ixzz23dBo518J
15th August 2012, 10:30 PM
manu3

here are some basic fundamentals to solve the questions-

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/tricks-solved-maths-question-bank-clerk-exam-171799.html#ixzz23dC4Ieyy
18th January 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

please give easy and quick steps for reasoning and aptitude [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?