5th November 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?

I have completed my engg. In civil .which type jobs for women ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job options for girls after completing B.E.Civil Engineering?
  2. List of government jobs which are available for women under civil engineering?
  3. What sort of jobs are offered to a women civil engineer?
  4. What type of jobs will I get after doing Civil Engineering in AU? Can I write GATE by studying CEE?
  5. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate? -- [New]
  6. Jobs information in both Govt. and Private sector after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  8. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  9. What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?
  10. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  11. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  13. Any valuable jobs for Civil Engineering after scoring 60-70%?
  14. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  15. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  16. What type of jobs can I get after completing M.A and B.Ed
  17. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi?
  18. Importance of Civil Engineering? Jobs available in Public and Private sector after this course?
14th November 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?

All jobs in civil engineering are equally good for women. You can find opportunities in government sector as well as private sector. There are opportunities in construction sector, building roads, consultation firms, etc. You can find job opportunities in teaching filed as well. You can take up teaching job in government or private educational institute. You can also write the various exams conducted by UPSC or SSC.
16th February 2012, 04:50 PM
manikaseth

Default Re: Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?

hii dear,
well i would like to tell you that a career in civil egg. is something really commendable..and you are a girl so would congratulate you if you have completed your engg!! jobs available for civil engg for women are available in a good companies..High profile companies are there and you can simply apply from any job site by sending your resume on it..you will get to know that what kind of jobs are available for you..okk
all the best!!
24th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir mera BE complete ho gaya he mujhe govt job chahiye to iske liye konsi exam deni hogi.
28th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech civil (3rd year)..i am not able to decide what to do after my b.tech m.tech?? r mba?? r job???
plz sujjest me wat would be better...i heard dat girls would not be prefered by many companies ..is that true??
25th March 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,I am manisha..I am a civil student in 1st year...I want to ask what type of job is preffered for women..??
19th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available for ladies after completing ME in civil engg
5th September 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hi.., am sana...! am doing b.e civil 2nd yr...i need to know what r the jobs available for girls after the completion of b.e... both in india r foreign..pls guide me to chose my carreer.....
5th September 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir, am janani am doing b.e in civil 2nd yr..i want to know about the girls familar jobs in india and foreign after the completion of b.e
7th September 2014, 12:10 AM
md faheem222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my engg. In civil .which type jobs for women ?
TEACHING is the best for women..soo go and become a professor...good luck
11th September 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hiii I am studying civil eng.most of my friends are saying that civil is not correct option for girls?please suggest me ...
17th March 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I k.sowjanya B.tech 2 civil ihave a part time job i dont no about inter net i had some money
13th May 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I think so girl able for civil engg job so they should give preference for job
1st July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

If we pass the tnpsc exam the govt
Give priority to womens or not. . And what are the jobs are given to womens when she completes engineering in civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?