22nd December 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?

Inorder to go for civil engineering related jobs what type of preparation we have to make?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  2. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  3. What is the required percentage in B.Tech for government Civil Engineering Jobs?
  4. What kind of material should I read to get through PWD entrance or any other Civil Engineering Jobs?
  5. Job options for girls after completing B.E.Civil Engineering?
  6. What kind of jobs can I get related to my degree after completing B.E, MBA
  7. TCS placement papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  9. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  11. Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?
  12. What kind of job will I get after doing PGDBA in Human Resource? Any certifications necessary for HR related jobs?
  13. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  14. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017 -- [New]
  15. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  16. Jobs opportunities in USA for B.Tech Civil Engineers from India?
  17. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  18. How to get question papers of GPSC related to civil engineering jobs?
23rd December 2010, 06:36 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?

hi
if you are an civil engineer or have studies any thing related to civil engineering then you can very easily get an job,
if you are not having any knowledge of civil engineering then it would be best for you to do courses in software's like auto cadd,primavira,microsoft projects,stadd pro etc
all the best
24th December 2010, 02:48 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?

Hi,
civil Service is one of the most toughest exam. The preparation have to be really good.
My advice would be go for Coaching, there are so many coaching centre and you can utilise maximum of it.

All the best.
28th December 2010, 12:14 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What kind of preparation is required to get Civil Engineering related jobs?

Dear friend,
Civil Service is considered as one of the most toughest exam.
As the exam is very tough , therefore the preparation must also be very good.
For good preparation you must be very much concerned about your studies.
You can also join any coaching classes for geting more knowledge.

ALL THE BEST.............
13th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to make a good preparation an civil engineering.
14th April 2011, 07:19 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,
Civil Service is considered as one of the most toughest exam.
As the exam is very tough , therefore the preparation must also be very good.

good luck
19th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what should a student should do during his fourth year of btech to increase his knowledge in civil to have better future opportuninity un future?
19th October 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

study well, donot prepare for point of exams, study for your job, make notes then and there and write it down in diary. Its very useful to easy go through during interviews.
12th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how to attain complete knowledge about civil engg. & govt. jobs & exams?
5th September 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs are available for girls after thier civil engg. especially in govt. sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?