23rd April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs are there after completion of diploma?

after completion of diplama,can i do job?
wich type of job's are can i do.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs can I get after completing diploma?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of jobs are available for me after completing diploma in CSE?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  5. What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science
  6. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  7. Where and what type of jobs are there for Diploma in Biotechnology holder?
  8. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  9. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  10. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  13. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  15. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  16. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. Which type of jobs can I get after completion of M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
25th April 2012, 11:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of jobs are there after completion of diploma?

After completing diploma, you can look for jobs in the selected stream of study. Type of job actually depends on the stream you have selected at diploma level. You can expect junior level or assistant level post after diploma. Generally, you can find jobs in industrial houses, in banks, railways, etc. Matching job positions will also be available in central government and state government departments. Pursuing higher studies after diploma will help you to obtain rewarding jobs.
7th June 2013, 10:12 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which type of jobs are there after completion of diploma?

Hi friend
there are so many jobs after completind diploma.
You can join government as well as private jobs. if you want to go in defence,then NDA is the exam with which you can join defence as a officer. Simple tests of Army,Navy And Airforce arer so gives by you.
You can a good company also but firstly you have to take the experience of2-5 years.
B.tech is also a good option.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?