26th August 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

Hi frnds,

Am Vicky I completed diploma 1st year in mech after any jobs are there? Can someone give me the information on the same to me as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answers soon from everyone. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  8. What are the jobs we can try after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  14. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th August 2015, 01:42 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

**You can apply for these Government Job Companies:::::::

::BHEL

::GAIL

::SAIL

:RDO

::BEL

::NTPC

::BSNL

::ISRO

::POWER GRID

::BHPV

**Various Jobs for Mechanical Engineers::::::

--Mechanical apps Engineer

--Complete Seat Engineer

--Product Quality Engineer

--Structure Analyst

--Motor Engineer

--Machine Maintenance and

--Development Engineer

**Some other jobs in Government Sector:

*Railway Sector

*Banking Sector

*Defense Sector

*Indian Civil Services...
27th August 2015, 02:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi frnds,

Am Vicky I completed diploma 1st year in mech after any jobs are there? Can someone give me the information on the same to me as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answers soon from everyone. Thank you!
After completion diploma in mechanical engineering you can get job through BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?