5th November 2011, 11:55 PM
avinash g kurugodu

Which are the types of courses offered in Abroad? Best colleges for it?

i am doing b.e biotech in 2nd year i want to do my masters abrode.types of courses offered in abrode.which r the best college.please suggest me.i am in full of confusion.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  2. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  3. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  5. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  6. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  7. How many types of courses are offered by Fashion Designing
  8. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  9. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  10. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  11. How to get admission into NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  13. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  15. Best colleges in Abroad for PG courses in Construction Management in Abroad?
  16. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  17. List of top colleges to do MS in India and in abroad? -- [New]
  18. How many types of courses are offered in mining engineering?
6th January 2018, 08:21 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Which are the types of courses offered in Abroad? Best colleges for it?

No need to confuse. First you list out the courses that you are interested in. And then decide the country in which you wanted to pursue masters, which should be flexible in all the ways for you. MSc in Food Technology will be the best course. The future scope of food Technology is very good. Due to the concern of processed food is increased, food researchers are required in large members. So it is quite good if you choose Food Technology. Here is the of top universities in the world that offering master in Food Technology:
1. University of Bedfordshire,UK.
2. University of Greenwich,UK.
3. William Patterson University, USA.
4. Alto University, Finland.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?