18th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Abroad for PG courses in Construction Management in Abroad?

Hello,
Now im doing my BE Civil Engg in Mcet Pollachi. I want to do my PG in Architectural or construction management in abroad. i want to know the best colleges nd also i have 1 confusion that i want to do architectural as PG but im dng only BE civil, for tat if any courses are available to do arch as PG?,

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  2. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  3. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  4. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?
  6. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  7. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  8. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  9. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  10. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  11. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  12. What can we do after 12th non medical except B.Tech? Courses in abroad after 12th?
  13. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  14. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  15. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  16. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  18. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
24th November 2014, 11:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges in Abroad for PG courses in Construction Management in Abroad?

You can do PG in Architectural or Construction Management in abroad after completing your B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

As you are interested to do PG in Architecture, here are the available courses.

• Masters in Architecture
• Masters in Planning
• Masters in Design
• Masters in Technology
• Master of Urban and Regional Planning
• Master Program in Building Engineering and Management
• Masters Program in Landscape Architecture.

You need to appear for,

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and get 300+ score.
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) and get 90+ score.
• IELTS and get band of 7 or more.

All these examinations tests you in English in,

• Listening.
• Speaking.
• Reading and
• Writing.

Colleges in Abroad to do PG course in Architectural or Construction Management:

South Dakota School of Mines And Technology, USA
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, USA
Colorado State University, USA
State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, USA
University Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia
University of Texas At Arlington, USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?