23rd June 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?

i m mass media student and i wanna be the director. so what type of question we have to prepar for enterance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Master of mass-media GGSIPU entrance exam last year paper?
  3. What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?
  4. Entrance exams after 12th for mass media and communication? Syllabus of it?
  5. Where to get the model papers for doing Ph.D Mass media communication entrance exam?
  6. What Exact I have to do to make entry into the field of Mass Media being a candidate of appearing for 12th Class Board Exams?
  7. Is there a separate entrance exam for admission in Mass Media?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. How to do BA in mass media from BHU?
  10. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it important to clear any entrance exam to get admission in Top Mass Media college after 12th?
  12. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  13. Last years question paper for the entrance exam of masters in mass media?
  14. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  15. Details about the terminology of media and mass communication? What's the syllabus of Kashmir university for the same
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which stream to choose after SSC to do Mass Media in future? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
15th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?

I have done pcm with additional subject painting and physical education. I got 69 percent but unfortunately failed in math. I am reappearing in math. Now should I repeat my 12 th or which career I can choose now
15th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?

i got 69% in pcm with additional subject painting and physical education. failed in math but reappearing again in math.Which career I can adopt now. Shpuld I repeat my 12th again .pl suggest
13th October 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

whats the question pattern for the entrance of mass media ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?