26th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Piggy chops

Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?

Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?

And also can you provide me with last years question paper of BMM of entrance exam please mail me as fast as possible.................! thank you in advance. I hope u will reply as fast as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?
  2. Best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media? Last years uestion papers of BMM of entrance exam?
  3. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  6. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  7. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  9. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  10. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  11. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  12. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  14. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  15. Colleges that provide BMM-Bachelor of Mass Media
  16. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream? -- [New]
  17. How to become a part of journalism? I am doing engineering
  18. Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?
15th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?

best study material to crack bmm entrance of st.xavier college
15th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Piggy chops

Default Re: Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?

Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-study-material-crack-exam-st-xaviers-bachelor-mass-media-482341.html#ixzz1mSDo7d9h
15th February 2012, 06:25 PM
Piggy chops

24th November 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
what percentage will be needed for qualifying the mass com. entrance exam.
20th March 2014, 10:50 AM

Default study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media

can you provide me with last years question paper of BMM of entrance exam please mail me as fast as possible.................! thank you in advance. I hope u will reply as fast as possible..!!
12th May 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

can i get proper link where i can find study material for mass media entrance plzzz...
29th May 2014, 08:26 PM
sulakshanabaruah

I need the question papers of BMM from the last year papers held in St. Xaviers Mumbai. Kindly provide me with the guide as soon as possible.
29th May 2014, 08:27 PM
sulakshanabaruah

Kindly provide me the last year question papers for BMM entrance held in St. Xaviers Mumbai.
Please try to provide it as soon as possible.
6th June 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Which book to refer for BMM entrance?plzz mail me [email protected]
16th July 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

4th January 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media

can you provide me with last years question paper of BMM of entrance exam please mail me as fast as possible.................! thank you in advance. I hope u will reply as fast as possible..!!
My email ID - [email protected]
5th April 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

And also can you provide me with last years question paper of BMM of entrance exam please mail me as fast as possible.................! thank you in advance. I hope u will reply as fast as possible!

my mail id is [email protected]
8th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me the last year question papers for BMM entrance held in St. Xaviers Mumbai.
Please try to provide it as soon as possible

to my email id - [email protected]
1st May 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get help with study material and previous years papers for xaviers entrance exam for BMM
2nd May 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Please try to provide it as soon as possible
and also how to crack the exam
[email protected]
15th May 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the last year question papers for bmm enterence exam held in st.xaviers mumbai.
Email [email protected]
11th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the last year question papers for bmm enterence exam held in st.xaviers mumbai.
Email [email protected]
31st March 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to prepare for xaviers BMC ENTRANCE exAM how to start what to no about the exam please help
22nd May 2016, 01:02 PM
staygeo

Please Can you send us the best St Xavier's Mumbai entrance exam for BMM question paper from 2014 -2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?