30th November 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it important to clear any entrance exam to get admission in Top Mass Media college after 12th?

Hi I am arpita from class 12th I want to know that Is this important to give some exam for getting admission in a top college ,if the student is of some other stream which is not connected to mass media then, how he/she will secure in the entrance?

30th November 2015, 06:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it important to clear any entrance exam to get admission in Top Mass Media college after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am arpita from class 12th I want to know that Is this important to give some exam for getting admission in a top college ,if the student is of some other stream which is not connected to mass media then, how he/she will secure in the entrance?
Mass Media or Mass Communication is emerging now a greater point of interest among students.

IIMC or Indian Institute of Mass Communication are among the prestigious institutes for studying this course.

Yes, you will have to appear for an entrance exam to get admission into these colleges.

IIMC entrance exam is generally held in May.

The notifications for the year 2016 is not yet released.

Exam Pattern of IIMC
For Journalism Courses:
  • General Awareness
  • Aptitude and Mental Make-up
  • Language Capability
  • Analytical & Comprehensional Skills

For Advertising and Public Relations:
  • General Awareness
  • Aptitude and Mental Make-up
  • Language Capability
  • Analytical & Comprehensional Skills
  • Brand awareness & recall
  • Quantification Skills

IIMC institutes are established in New Delhi, Dhenkanal, Amravati, Jammu, Kottayam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?