20th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Under which class can I give SCRA exam?

under which class can i give SCRA exam.....Please tell me the details

24th January 2014, 09:09 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Under which class can I give SCRA exam?

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. This year examination has been already completed on 12 January 2014.

Eligibility for SCRA Exam ::

The candidate should have a completed Intermediate from recognized School or equivalent qualification and with mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects at the time of examination. The candidate who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply. Even Graduate with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects at the time of examination.

The candidate age should between 17 years and 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Relaxation is also applicable for Ex-Servicemen candidates.

Pattern of the examination ::

-->> General ability
-->> Physical Sciences
-->> Mathematics

The exam notification will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?