24th July 2011, 03:01 PM
KNP_MAI

Universities or academic centers to pursue studies and complete engineering graduate course in correspondence/external curriculum?

i have engg. diploma with 13yrs of experience in Engg. industry.
i am working as an Engineer in a MNC in Bangalore since 2003
now am interested to continue my studies & complete engg. graduate course in correspondence / external cirriculum.
pl furnish details of the universities or acedemic centers for the same.
also what is the eligibilty criteria, viz. age, education, %, etc.,?
this higher education shall help me to scale higher up in my career

tnx in advance

27th January 2012, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities or academic centers to pursue studies and complete engineering graduate course in correspondence/external curriculum?

Your query is in complete as you have not mention anything regarding subject in which field you have clear your engineering so we are not being able to guide you.Engineering has different field until you won't it clear in which field we are sorry to say that we won't be able to guide you. So we asked you to send us your query with full details so that we can help you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?