13th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?

can u send me a universities and colleges names which leals with M.sc geology.......qualifications for addmission.............n when they issue their forms for addmission.............what all will come in enternace exam....... syllabus..........n after M.sc career.

19th December 2011, 07:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?

A few colleges that offer MSc Geology course are Chatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur University, University of Madras, Andhra University, Osmani University, Utkal University, University of Rajasthan, Berhampur University, University of Pune, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Gauhati University, etc. To pursue the course, you must have completed graduation in Geology with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. You should have studied any two of the subjects Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, and Environmental Science as subsidiary topics in graduation. The lower age limit to get admission to the course is 20 years. Most of the institutes/colleges/universities conduct entrance exam for admission to Masters degree course.
28th July 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?

In Vaal University of Technology can i find Geology?
11th January 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i quelify to study geology in vaal university of technology if i got 48% in mathematics,52% in english,51% in physical science and 36% in geography on matric results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?