31st May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am searching for universities which providing
PhD course in Social Work in India.
I want to know the admission procedure
and the list of universities of PhD in Social Work.
Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  4. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  12. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  16. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
1st June 2015, 05:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am searching for universities which providing
PhD course in Social Work in India.
I want to know the admission procedure
and the list of universities of PhD in Social Work.
Please help me to find out.
If you have completed M.A in Social Work with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D in Social Work. You must have UGC NET/SET/SLET score.

List of the college for Ph.D in Social Work in India:-

1. Christ University, Bangalore (Karnataka), Hosur Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

2. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS), Bangalore (Karnataka), Post No.2900,Housr Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029

3. CSI Bishop Appasamy College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
#129, Race Course , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641018

4. Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (HICAS), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Hindusthan Gardens, (Behind Nava India), Avanashi Road , Coimbatore (Coimbatore Dist.) - 641028

5. School of Social Sciences-Mizoram University, Aizwal (Mizoram), Department of Social Work , Aizwal (Aizwal Dist.) - 796004

6. Saurashtra University : Department of Social Work, Rajkot (Gujarat), Saurashtra University Campus, University Road , Rajkot (Rajkot Dist.) - 360005

7. Udaipur School of Social Work, Udaipur (Rajasthan), Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University), Dabok , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313003
20th September 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?

Please suggest till any phd entrance is there for social work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?