20th October 2011, 12:56 PM
shikha g

Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?

I hv 41%marks in B.com and 55%in 12th and i am interested in teaching career,which universities offer B.ed preferably through correspondense with such eligibility coming under purview of my qualification so that after completing such course, I stand eligible for entrance exams for government jobs in teaching field.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  5. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  6. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  7. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  8. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  9. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  10. Names of the universities offering correspondence course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering recognized BPEd course through correspondence? What is the duration of the course? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  16. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  17. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  18. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
15th January 2012, 03:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?

Several universities provides the course of B.Ed through distance learning. The criteria varies from institution to institution. Generally the minimum percentage marks in your graduation should be between 45% to 55%. You should be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. If you fulfill these criteria then you have to appear for entrance test conducted by the institution to seek admission for B.Ed. As you want to pursue the course from distance learning then you can opt to do the course from IGNOU. The course duration is 2 years. The fee structure for IGNOU is; Form and entrance test fee Rs.500 and course fee is Rs. 17400.
16th January 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 43%in my graduation in b.com correspondence,Is there any recognised university who offer B.ed correspondence at such percentage..?? if not,den what are the options available to me in teaching courses..??
19th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed B.A (French) and I am interested in a teaching career. I would like to know which universities offer B.ED through correspondence. I would like to do it in English, not preferably french. Could you please help me???
15th July 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Im graduate in english with 50%. I want to know about courses other than B.ed to enhance my teaching career.
21st October 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have completed MSc agri.i'm working as a pgt staff in a private school. am i eligible for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?