13th August 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

Pl suggest the name of university with eligibility criteria and duration for LLB course. I has completed M.B.A. in operation management after B.Tech in Electronics & Comm.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  2. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  3. Eligibility for LLB course after scoring 47% in B.Sc Mathematics? Names of the colleges in Kerela offering the same? -- [New]
  4. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  5. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com?
  8. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Names of the institutes or universities offering Translation studies course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  12. Can I get admission in law college after scoring 40.33 in T.Y.B.A?
  13. List of 20 best private colleges and universities offering 3 years LLB course?
  14. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  15. Can I do B.Ed course less than 50%? Which are the universities or colleges?
  16. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Universities offering LLB course through correspondence?
18th August 2011, 11:37 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pl suggest the name of university with eligibility criteria and duration for LLB course. I has completed M.B.A. in operation management after B.Tech in Electronics & Comm.
LLB course which is actually 3 years law course which is a bachelors course of law
for which all the graduates from different streams are eligible to get admissions.So by this you are also eligible after completing you B.Tech and also MBA.

there are various entry schemes for this course.

In the course of LLB(Bachelors of Law) the students will get trained under different categories for example like about Indian Penal Code and other law aspects and certain rules and regulations which are to be followed by all the Indians.

At the end of this law course they will be given a chance to select the stream or specialization like Civil or Crime or Law and order . according to their choice they will be given a certificate to practice law.

They can do practice individually or under a senior lawyer.

Okay I have said you the details about the course but I also need to tell you about the best colleges which are offering this course.

Here is the list of Institutes which are offering this course.

Have a look upon it.

->Government Autonomous PG College Datia,

->Vivekananda College of law

->Teju Singh Memorial Law college.

->Swami Keshwanand Vidhi Mahavidyalaya.

->Siddi Vinayaka College of law.

->Ravindra Nath Tagore Law college.

->Moradabad College of Law.

->Manu Law college.

and manymore all the list is provided as a attachment under this post . Do have a look upon it.

Regards

~AdityA~
Attached Files
File Type: txt 10.txt(2.4 KB, 161 views)
18th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

eligibility for llb cours:-

educational qualification is graduation in any stream

all the best
19th August 2011, 01:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?

Quote:

Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed 10+2 in any stream with above 50% are eligible for LLB course.

For Sc/ST candidate are require only 45% marks in 12 th.

Top college of India for LLB course:-

1.Annamalai university

2.Madurai Kamraj university

3.Klinga university(Bhunesware)

4.Banaras hindu university(Banaras)

5.Jivaji university(Gwalior)

6.MLNR(Allahabad

7.Kurukshetra university

8.Jammu university

all the best
23rd October 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

how much perset % requaired in graduation....................
16th December 2011, 02:36 PM
shri ram sharma

llb is a 3-year course. and all graduate from any different streams are eligible for llb course
so , you can also eligible for this course . there is a list of universities which prefer this course.
list of universities in india
university of
university in pune
university in munmbai
university in ludhiana
university in kochi
university in ranchi
university in patna
university in rajkot
university in kanpur
university in nagpur
university in jalandhar
these are few some university who offer llb course in india .
and other some list of colleges are provided with attachment. just go through it....
Attached Files
File Type: doc 0.doc(25.5 KB, 98 views)
23rd December 2011, 01:37 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

SOME UNIVERSITY NAMES ARE GIVEN BELOW OFFERING LLB COURSE

National Law School of India University
New law Academy
National Law University
NALSAR University of Law
ILS Law College
Faculty of Law of the University of Delhi
National Law Institute University (NLIU)
Amity Law School (ALS)
Government Law College - (GLC)
13th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Ph. in Agricultural Entomology, my age is 40 years, I want to know that is I am elegible for Law degree, if yes, how to proceed.
13th April 2012, 08:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Generally, eligibility for LLB is on the basis of marks scored at the graduation examinations.
The person should be a graduate like B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. degree with minimum 40% marks (35% for SC / ST).

So if you fulfill the percentage criteria, then you can apply for the course.

Post graduates can also do this course, and they will also get a 2% weight age. So you may apply on the basis of your post graduate degree.

Percentage and other criteria may vary depending upon the institute.

For applying, you have to sit for exams like CLAT, LAWCET etc.

Colleges Offering LLB in distance learning mode are:

•Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

•National Law School of India University, Bangalore

•Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamil Nadu

•Banaras Hindu University, Banaras

•Delhi University

•Faculty of Law, Delhi University,Delhi.

•ICFAI University, Gurgaon, New Delhi

•Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

•Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

•The Government law college, Mumbai

•Osmania University, Hyderabad

•Symbiosis Law college,Pune.

•ILS Law college,Pune.

•Pune University
14th March 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir

I have 43% marks in B.A. and 77% marks in Bachelor of Education (B Ed.), and 64% in M.A.(Hindi). What are the percentage required in B.A. for taking admission in LLB. May I take admission on the basis of B. Ed. because B. Ed. is also a graduate degree? May I take admission on the basis of Post Graduation (M.A. (Hindi)). Becasue some universities ask 45% marks in graduation and I have only 43% marks in B.A. Whether Becholer of Education is also considered bechelore degree as B.A. for the purpose of taking admission in LLB.
15th April 2015, 03:48 PM
surya200

Names of the universities offering LLB course
-------------------------------------------------

Siddi Vinayaka College of law.

Manu Law college.

Teju Singh Memorial Law college.

Government Autonomous PG College Datia,

Ravindra Nath Tagore Law college.

Moradabad College of Law.

Swami Keshwanand Vidhi Mahavidyalaya.

Jivaji university(Gwalior)

jammu university

Madurai Kamraj university

Annamalai university

Kurukshetra university

Banaras hindu university

Klinga university(Bhunesware)

university in kanpur

university in ranchi

university in munmbai

university in jalandhar
13th June 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 43yrs , done b.com ,am I eligible to do llb,if so what r colleges I can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?