10th February 2012, 07:40 PM
poojaparri

Which universities are offering clinical microbiology?

list of universities offering clinical microbiology. ...please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  2. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  3. Which universities are offering clinical microbiology?
  4. List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  6. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  7. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  9. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  11. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. List of the universities offering MS Clinical Trails for medical graduates? How this course is useful?
  13. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  14. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  15. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad? -- [New]
  16. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala?
18th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: Which universities are offering clinical microbiology?

Bellow universities are offering clinical microbiology

University Of Delhi - New Delhi,

DelhiChrist College - Bangalore, Karnataka

PRIST University - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Dvaraka Doss Govardhan Doss Vaishnav College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Kasturba Medical College - Manipal, Karnataka

Centre For Advancement In Health Sciences (CAHS) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
http://www2.taazastat.com/study/logo_images/thumb/dev_sanskriti_vishwavidyalaya.jpeg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?