10th February 2012, 07:38 PM
poojaparri

List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?

i want to know the list of universities offering msc in clinical microbiology that are u.g.c recognised.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  2. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  3. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  6. Which universities are offering clinical microbiology?
  7. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of College and Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  12. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  13. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  15. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  16. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  18. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
7th June 2012, 10:23 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojaparri View Post
i want to know the list of universities offering msc in clinical microbiology that are u.g.c recognised.
DEAR FRIEND,

HERE IS THE LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING M.Sc IN CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY:

1) Asian Institute Of Health Sciences - Mumbai, Maharashtra

2) Prist University - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

3) Cliniminds Clinical Reaserch and Training Management - New Delhi, Delhi

4) M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

HOPE THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU A LOT
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
9th March 2013, 04:54 PM
kalamandir

Default Re: List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology?

hi,,,,,,

List of universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology

1.M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women - Chennai,

2.Cliniminds Clinical Reaserch and Training Management

3.Asian Institute Of Health Sciences

4.Prist University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?