25th April 2012, 01:16 PM
swathi chandra

Universities offering iCWA course in correspondence?

which universities are offering ICWA course in correspondence..please send to me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering ICWA course in distance education?
  2. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  4. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  5. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  6. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  7. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  8. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  9. Can I study ICWA course through correspondence being a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  10. Names of the universities offering correspondence course?
  11. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  12. Universities offering recognized BPEd course through correspondence? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  16. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  17. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  18. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
9th June 2012, 02:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering iCWA course in correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathi chandra View Post
which universities are offering ICWA course in correspondence..please send to me
Cost and Work Accountancy course is offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The Institute regulates the Cost and Work Accountancy course as well as the profession. The course is basically offered through two different modes by the Institute:
  • Correspondence Mode
  • Oral Coaching at the institutes accredited study centers

Since you are willing to pursue the course through correspondence mode, you must obtain the registration form from your nearest Regional Council/Branches of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
As far as eligibility is concerned, you must have passed +2 level of examination in any stream from a recognized board. However, if you are a graduate, you will get exemption from the first stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy program known as Foundation Course and may directly enroll for the Intermediate Course which is followed by the Final Course and Practical Training.

The registration fee of the Cost and Work Accountancy course, if pursued through correspondence mode, is as follows:

Foundation Course- Rs. 3500
Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700
Final Course- Rs.11500
Computer Fees- Rs.3400
Modular Training Fee- RS.4000

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
3rd December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceedure for admission in correspondence
10th February 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

is their any collage which offering correspondence course of icwa in Delhi
14th May 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

is their any college which offering correspondence course of icwa in kerala
17th July 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of icwai is it crosspondance possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?