28th November 2011, 03:53 PM
sarivanan

Which are the universities offering ICWA course in distance education?

Dear Sir I Completed MBA I like To Study ICWA , So i need a Information about the which are all the universities have A ICWA course In Distance edu ways/

30th December 2011, 06:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities offering ICWA course in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarivanan View Post
Dear Sir I Completed MBA I like To Study ICWA , So i need a Information about the which are all the universities have A ICWA course In Distance edu ways/
The Cost & Work Accountancy course is offered by the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India-ICWAI. The ICWAI is responsible for imparting training through distance as well as through oral coaching.
The course comprise of three stages but since you are a graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Course.
You may directly enroll for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by the Final Course.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICWAI.
15th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the universities offering ICWA course in distance education?

I have completed LLB & MBA, now i want to ICWAI course in distance edu. Kindly provide details for admission process. At present i am working in Bank.
15th January 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed LLB & MBA , now i want to ICWAI for Distance edu. Kindly provide details for Admission. At present I am working in BANK
18th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to do icai but i m working in Assam Power Distribution Co. Ltd as Asstt Accounts Officer. so i want to know the procedure for distance education. I have done b.com
28th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Mba i am interested to do icwa but currently i am working in supply chain management ,if i am doing icwai meas any helpful for my prob sugg me
13th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

dates of registration in icwa
13th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can BCA from IGNOU is eligable for doing ICWAI Course?
7th October 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Information about icwa cource?
16th January 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation with commerce stream,,furtehr im recently doing mba from amity shcool of distance leraninig,now i found a vacancy in fagmil as a assistent personal officer in that recruitment an eligibility requid by the fagmil,icwa but i dont have more time to done that ,,so what should i do?
20th January 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir m doing b.com n its my 2nd year I want to do this course icwa can you pls tell me every detail regarding this course
16th March 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed b.com i want do m.b.a from IGNOU,can i do m.b.a and i.c.w.a together and i am working as computer operator
14th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have compleated BBM, and i want to do icwa course , pls guide me, can i get exemption from fundamentals? or how much time it takes? what is joining procedure?
25th October 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir i did MBA in financial management and i would like to do icwai in distance because i am working in a pvt co.R.M.I.LTd .so kindly give me a better suggestion.
my email [email protected]
17th February 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hai Respected sir /Madum I have compleated B.com But I don't get still my final year B.com Marks Card then i would like to do ICWAI course I m working in govt municipal office as a assistant accounts i further inform aboout icwai please give the sugg about it to said that subject ................

Thanking,
Regards
Yours trualy
Ravi kumara
19th August 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hai, i have completed my b.com and now i wants to do icwa as a distance course. what should i do now?
12th September 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ICWA through correspondence and to whom i should contact for.
Need, Address and contact number. thanks
15th February 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Amit Kumar Namdev, I have completed MBA, and want to do ICWA with Distance Education. So kindly confirm about the good Universities who offered the same. also Course Duration, Fee Structure. Thanks to provide the information. Also I am from Indore. So if any Opportunity near by than let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?