12th March 2018, 11:51 AM
Geetha vemula

Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics via distance mode of education? How to apply for those universities?

I have completed my B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics and now I want to study M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics via distance mode of education. Can you please tell me how to study in distance? Which are the universities offering this course? How to apply for those universities?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  3. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  4. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  5. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  6. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  8. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  9. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?
  10. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
  11. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance mode in Vizag?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  13. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  14. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  15. Universities offering M.Sc. nutrition in distance mode
  16. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  17. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode?
  18. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?