2nd December 2011, 08:04 PM
shravanouce08

Universities offering Ph.D for MCA graduates?

sir,
I am completed my MCA. I want know how many universities offering PH.D for MCA course in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D for MCA graduates?
  2. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do Ph.D in Java? List of universities offering such course? I've completed MCA with 67% marks
  5. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  8. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  9. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  10. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  11. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  13. Indian universities which offers direct PhD after MCA?
  14. List of the universities offering MS Clinical Trails for medical graduates? How this course is useful?
  15. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  16. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  18. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
21st January 2012, 11:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D for MCA graduates?

Some of the reputed universities offering the Ph.D programme for the MCAs in Andhra Pradesh are listed below;
National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?