10th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern for post of assistant controller in Air India?

Please let me know the sllybus and exam patter for the post of assitant controller in air india.. mail it on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  2. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  3. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  4. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  5. AAI Senior Assistant (Electronics) Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  6. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  7. Syllabus and exam pattern for DRDO Admin Assistant post
  8. Syllabus for Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller
  9. What's the syllabus and exam pattern for the post of assistant in ISRO examination?
  10. Syllabus and exam pattern for Jr. Technical Assistant(Post Code:4) exam?
  11. Syllabus for DMRC Entrance Exam for the position of Station Controller? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
  12. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria for Air Traffic Controller post?
  14. Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant
  15. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of assistant chemistry trainees exam in NTPC?
  16. Syllabus and examination pattern of SCCL Assistant Foreman exam? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee post exam? Last 5 years question papers of the exam?
  18. Syllabus and exam pattern for ISRO assistant post?
12th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern for post of assistant controller in Air India?

what types of question may be in assistant controller written exam
13th July 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern for post of assistant controller in Air India?

any1 having last year placement papers of assistance controller for air india please mail them to [email protected]
13th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the sllybus and exam patter for the post of assitant controller in air india.. mail it on [email protected]
I also want to know the same also mail me on [email protected]
14th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sylabus for air india assistent controller exam
15th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the sllybus and exam pattern for the post of assitant controller in air india..and also previous year question papers... mail it on [email protected]
20th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

when they will publish the result of general aptitude test first round which had been held on 17th july 2011......through which i can get the result!!!!!??????pls mail me if anyone knows the correct ans!!!!Also if u can, send me any answer filled aptitude questions of (AIATSL) ...mail me [email protected]
21st January 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

plz uplode syllabus of dmrc station controler...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?