2nd June 2011, 09:44 PM
deepu_dp09

Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?

i have to give back papers of final sem for IGNOU(BCA), So it will take around sep or oct for final result and i want to know the universities that can hold my candidature for that long, or universities for which i can apply after june or july
Thanks

Related Questions:
3rd November 2011, 07:59 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?

Dear friend;

as you mentioned, you are a IGNOU bca student.
therefore the best option for you is to go for MCA in the same university inj integrated mode.

if you opt this, you will be admitted directly in the 2nd year of MCA, in lateral entry system.
This will save your valuable 1 year.

Also as you talking about BACK PAPERS, IGNOU allows to clear the bca back papers, within the completion of MCA.

that means, You have to clear all the Papers of BCA & MCA in a total duration of minimum 5yr and maximum 8yr.

You can apply for IGNOU MCA either in july or januarry session.

all the best.
17th January 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?

dear sir,i m dng bca....i have backlog in vth sem so can i go for mca directly is there any colleges like that
26th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have re in 1st sem can i get addmission in bca. please give the answer
16th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i have backlog in 5th sem..1 subject...can i join for mca? im studying under mangalore university colleges
4th October 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hi.... am mamtha. i have back log in BCA but i want to join MCA i don't want to waste my one year so is their any chance of doing MCA... pls help me out
4th October 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,,,, i have back log in BCA can i join for MCA......... pls help me out..
16th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

can i will get provisional admission in mca in manipal university banglore if i will get one subject back in bca-III
16th March 2014, 08:45 PM
Manas Paramanik

I got supply in one subject in BCA-III . Can I will get provisional admission in Manipal University Banglore.
14th June 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlog in degree final year i will definately pass in the supplymentry exam but it may take upto october or november can i get admission for mca after the month of november?
26th June 2014, 12:13 AM

Can i get mca even if i have backs in 3-4 subject . Which university allows me for mca
15th August 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get provisional admission in mca final year till the result of revalluation if my 2nd sem of mca 1st year is not clear
19th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am so confused abput my future sir please give me the advise.I am bca student and I have backlog 4 subjets in my 2nd yr and final year can I take provisional admision from any institutions in India if yes than tell me which university give the provisional admision
17th May 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Any college which take admission in mca wuthout clearing 5th semistar paper please infrom me if any ,i am a student in arya school of management bhubanswar
3rd November 2022, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

This is also for sgbau degree accepted there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?