19th August 2020, 03:32 PM
tipu09iitk

Which university and affiliated college is best for integrated BA LLB and any entrance required?

Sir, I have to completed my 12th with 44.60% marks. So, can I admission in Integrated BA LLB degree course? And, which university and its affiliated colleges are good for integrated BA LLB? Is there any entrance required for BA LLB?

27th August 2020, 07:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university and affiliated college is best for integrated BA LLB and any entrance required?

BA LLB is five year integrated course.

The eligibility is to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required aggregate varies with institutions. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in NLU's, BHU etc.

For CLAT examination requied minimum aggregate in std 12th is 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?