23rd April 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th board exam for integrated LLB course and which entrance exams to attempt?

What is the percentage required for in 12th board exam for pursuing integrated BA and LLB course after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this course? If yes, then please provide the details of those exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  2. Is there option of doing integrated course in B.Com + LLB after 12th board exam from Commerce stream? -- [New]
  3. What minimum marks in 12th is required to attempt AIPMET entrance?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing for AIPMT entrance?
  6. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  9. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  10. What is the criteria followed for doing LLB after graduation?
  11. Percentage marks required in 12th to get into IIT and syllabus for IIT entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th AHSEC to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to pursue law after 12th UP board?
  16. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  17. Percentage required to take admission in 12th for LLB course?
  18. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
10th May 2018, 08:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th board exam for integrated LLB course and which entrance exams to attempt?

B.A LLB is an integrated five year duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 45% in 12th ( but it varies with institutes ).

CLAT examination is conducted for admission in National Law universities and various universities conducts entrance test for admission.

So, for detail regarding a specific university or institute visit at the official website.
11th May 2018, 12:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th board exam for integrated LLB course and which entrance exams to attempt?

B.A LLB is an integrated course. It is of five year duration.

The required aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. Some of the entrance examination are CLAT, BHU LAT etc.
11th May 2018, 07:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class 12th for getting admission in integrated LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) course then it varies with university as in case of NLUs the minimum marks required is 45% while for admission in universities DU, BHU, etc. the minimum marks required in Class 12th is 50%. Further, the marks relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the university rules.

Also, for getting admission in top law universities for pursuing integrated LLB course you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ), DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, CUCET, etc. and for details and updates regarding these examinations you can refer to their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?