19th January 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best for MSc admission in Haryana?

Please tell me that which university is best for m.sc.admission in hariyana.And tell me about location & fee construction & placement e.t.c.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  2. B.Tech LEET colleges India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana? -- [New]
  6. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  7. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  8. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  9. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  13. How to take admission in MSc IT after completing BCA with 54% from recognized university
  14. How can I get admission for MSc in Bio sciences in presidency university?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam from Haryana having scored 45.2% in B.Com from Delhi University with an age of 23 years?
  17. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana College? Date of sale of online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  18. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
24th September 2014, 10:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best for MSc admission in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me that which university is best for m.sc.admission in hariyana.And tell me about location & fee construction & placement e.t.c.
Master of Science (M.Sc) is a Master degree course in the area of science. The duration of the course is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc), with at least 50% marks or it's equivalent (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD). Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree may also apply.
  • The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the University.

M.Sc Colleges in Haryana:-
  • Indra Chakrabarty Home Science College, Hisar
  • Govt. College, Narnaul
  • College of Agriculture, Hisar
  • M L N College, Yamunanagar, Haryana
  • College of Animal Sciences, Hisar
  • Indra Chakrabarty Home Science College, Hisar
  • Govt. College, Narnaul
  • College of Agriculture, Hisar
  • M L N College, Yamunanagar, Haryana
  • College of Animal Sciences, Hisar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?