26th July 2012, 02:55 PM
sampatel84

How can I get admission in Ph.D in New Zealand after completing MSc(Physical Chemistry) and M.Phil(Corrosion Chemistry)

I Completed M.Sc. (Physical Chemistry) in 2007 and M.Phil (Corrosion Chemistry) in 2010.
How can I get admission in Ph.D in New Zealand in 2013?
and which exams needed for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  2. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Chemistry? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  10. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  11. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. Correspondence PhD in Chemistry is available in Gujarat?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  15. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  16. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  18. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?