13th May 2012, 11:17 PM
ABDUL SHUKOOR T

Which university is better for B.Tech Civil via distance? I have completed degree from Calicut University

I HAVE COMPLETED PREE DEGREE FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,WHICH UNIVERSITY IS BETTER FOR B tech civil via distance ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is better for B.Tech Civil via distance? I have completed degree from Calicut University
  2. M.Tech in Civil Engineering is offered by Calicut University through distance education? -- [New]
  3. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence without teaching experience?
  4. Can I do my B.A Malayalam through correspondence after completing my pre-degree from Calicut university? I've completed B.Sc(maths)
  5. Is CV raman University distance education equivalent to calicut university degree
  6. Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil through distance education
  8. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  9. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  10. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Arch in Distance Learning having completed B.Tech in Civil stream from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  15. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  17. Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Phil Distance Course?
12th June 2012, 06:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is better for B.Tech Civil via distance? I have completed degree from Calicut University

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDUL SHUKOOR T View Post
I HAVE COMPLETED PREE DEGREE FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,WHICH UNIVERSITY IS BETTER FOR B tech civil via distance ?

Candidate seeking for B.Tech through distance mode can look for the Karnataka State Open University. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Distance Education Counicl [DEC]. The University offers various Technical programs through distance mode including B.Tech in Civil Engineering. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. Candidate who hold three year diploma after Xth or Candidate who has completed B.Sc in PCM are eligible to enroll for 3rd semester of B.Tech through lateral entry.

For detail information one may refer to the KSOU Admission Helpline Numbers:07566669887 - 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?