18th November 2012, 03:22 PM
Rithudev

How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University

Dear Sir/Madam,

I completed my +2 Commerce in palakkad & BA History&Tourism in Bharathiar University.Now iam very much interested to do Mcom through correspondance in calicut University.Can i do that?Please give me suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  3. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  6. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  10. How to attend the B.Ed correspondence course in Calicut University?
  11. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  12. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Previous years M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers of Calicut University(SDE)?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  16. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Calicut?
  17. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  18. Can I do LLB course in Correspondence having passed Pre Degree from Calicut University in the year of 1977?
29th August 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University

how can i join through crrespondence in calicut university?what's the applying procedure for the same?
1st October 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University

I did my b.com other state so I can do in M.COM IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?