15th July 2011, 12:21 AM
rohini francina

Details about Bharath University? Which is better at PG level, MBA or M.E?

hello this is helen i am joined bharat university just before one month only i am joined this college so i want know about that college details.details means how that college and how is they are couching and how they give importance to pg level that is mba and m.e so please anyone can tell about that details.

6th November 2011, 03:56 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details about Bharath University? Which is better at PG level, MBA or M.E?

dear friend,

bharath university is very good university ,
if you want to do something from that university then go for it.
its good .
MBA is always better at PG level than ME.
so
best of luck.
21st March 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Bharath University? Which is better at PG level, MBA or M.E?

which is the best college in chennai for automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?