2nd July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?

sir, iam completed my btech in EC.i want to know details of part time mtech or ME course details,,,,how to apply..course fee... procedures etc,,,
thankue

3rd July 2011, 04:30 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?

some university provide part time M.Tech or M.E course. you may take admission there for your master degree. part time M.Tech or M.E with job experience is very much helpful to get good job and to make your future bright.

because in engineering job experience is very much helpful. any industry hire experienced people for their job.

to apply for M.Tech or M.E in a university you should contact with that particular university. they will provide you all details about how to apply and course fees different subject for master degree etc. the course fee application procedure is not same for all university. the subject opted by different university may not be similar. you should choose your subject of master degree. from your B.Tech stream and according to your interest.

best wishes.
3rd July 2011, 05:53 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

First select best for distance education college and verify your course availability,if you satisfy then you can apply for that college,by login their official site.

Fees structure will be 8,000 per year.

Some of the best university offering M.tech course:

Osmania university
JNTU
3rd July 2011, 09:32 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, iam completed my btech in EC.i want to know details of part time mtech or ME course details,,,,how to apply..course fee... procedures etc,,,
thankue
Sir
there are very few universities who offered part time m-tech and m.e course and they all have their own schedule of admission and fee structure and for these detail and knowledge you will find in their official website and you are interested in which college please let us know we will send you detail about that college .best of luck for your decision
19th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied TANCET...but i want to go part time ME..ho to apply that then the experience wil have or not..i'm a fresherer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?