3rd February 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?

Hello
I cmpltd my btech and I would lyk to do
ms in abroad so vat is the qualifictn dat
I would need to do ms and is der
any clg offering with low fee structure in abroad?????

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  3. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  7. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  8. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  9. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  10. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  11. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  12. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  13. Which colleges offer low fee structure for B.E in Hyderabad?
  14. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  15. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  16. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Details about banking course fees?
  18. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
4th February 2015, 01:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?

To pursue MS in Aboard, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS exams. That's because most of the foreign universities offers admission by considering GRE and IELTS scores of the candidates. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

Following are some of the universities in USA, which are offering MS course with very low fee

Oklahoma State University
Address:
Stillwater, OK 74074, United States

North Carolina State University
Address:
Raleigh, NC 27695, United States

Utah State University
Address:
Logan, UT 84322, United States

Montana State University
Address:
Bozeman, MT 59717, United States

Kansas State University
Address:
Manhattan, KS 66506, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?